Tuesday 16 June 2009

Routine

It was a hectic start to the day but it got more relaxed as it went on, which was nice.

Three early breakfasts and an airport drop-off at 9.15am meant that I had to be up at 6.30am again. Actually I can't remember the last time I was up later than that - not out of necessity all the time either - I just seem to wake up then or earlier these days no matter what time I finally get to bed.

I work better in the morning anyway and it's so much cooler at that time of day. I was ironing this afternoon and vowed not to do any more - even if I have to get up at 5am I will only try to do it in the morning from now on.

Another room change followed the airport run and a quick market trip to re-fruit ahead of tomorrow's breakfasts and suddenly it was well into lunchtime and I realised that I hadn't had anything to eat today - no bad thing really because I could still do with losing some more weight and I didn't manage to get out on the bike today either.

I was looking forward to a spot of mild exercise this evening at the boulodrome with the boys (old men!). For the first time in five days I had a free evening with no client commitments. It wasn't to be. After a glorious morning it slowly clouded over as the day went on and gently started raining this evening at the appointed hour of the game. Of course two hours later it stopped. The rest of the week looks tricky because of new clients so that's probably that for another seven days.

All in all a pretty uneventful day - but every now and again that's quite nice.

No comments: