Thursday 17 July 2008

Summer Cold

Poor Debrah - she arrived back from the two day Thelma and Louise road trip (without the final driving over the precipice bit, obviously) and her cold has returned with a vengeance - so she was packed off to bed today to try and get rid once and for all.

As a result, the planned trip out for lunch was postponed and it was a relatively quiet day at home.

We sorted out Sandra's train ticket to Paris on Sunday and she went for a walk up to the Cité and told me off for referring to her 'boyfriend' in my blog yesterday - just a friend at the moment apparently. I don't know - you call him every night on the skype or text on your phone - seems like a boyfriend to me - but apparently not.

If not, then there are a least two other suitors here in Carcassonne who are keen to get to know you better - which would of course give them something else to fall out about.

As it is Patrick and Chris seem to have sorted out their differences for now - which means that they are talking to each other and drinking together when the occasion demands.

I gave the live music a miss tonight and after everyone else had gone to bed I had a chat with my older brother and his wife by the magic of skype whilst trying to write this latest version of my blog.

This blog, in fact - up to date and immediate.

No comments: