Tuesday 11 September 2007

Out of Synch

There is no great insight to today's blog - there is nothing deeply profound.

I flew back from Carcassonne to London at lunchtime today to do a couple of days work for my London job.

I went straight into Central London to meet Debrah at her office. We went out for half an hour, in the glorious sunshine, and sat by the Thames on the South Bank eating an ice-cream. Then I drove the car home to North London and she got in a cab to Heathrow to catch a flight to Turkey to do a presentation to a bank.

She comes back on Thursday and I go back to France on Friday morning.

That is absolutely the most rubbish bit of scheduling ever.

As two people who love each other very much and want to spend every waking hour together - it's an absolute nightmare. I'm not sure how this came about but it must never happen again.

Safe journey - I miss you, my darling.

1 comment:

Chris Bird, copywriter said...

Nice to see the photo. Read your previous blog on Saturday night with your lady wife, on the boat, drinking Condrieu.Have a good holiday. Birdie x