Thursday 19 March 2009

Family stuff

Christian really liked the college and it's facilities and he really liked Falmouth and he thought the interview went well - so now he, and we, just have to wait and see if he gets an offer. Let's hope so - for his sake!

Yesterday, I went down to Sussex to see my Mum and Dad and took my Mum a big bunch of flowers ahead of Mothers Day this weekend - very beautiful they were - chosen by Debrah at Borough Market when I dropped her off at work.

The drive both ways was horrendous - stop start stop start, traffic lights, roadworks - two hours to go 50 miles. Driving in the South East of England is something I haven't missed whilst I was in France.

It was good to see Mum and Dad though. They were looking well and in good spirit. Mum is 80 this year so we (the family) need to sort out what we are going to do to mark the occasion - that won't be easy to sort out - family events are always difficult, but we'll sort something in the end I'm sure.

No comments: