Wednesday 22 July 2009

Still not bothered

Is the moon waxing or waning at the moment? Are my planets not aligned? I wish I knew the answer to why I am feeling so down and depressed and lethargic this week. It really is annoying the hell out of me.

I didn't wake until 9am this morning - I can't remember the last time that I slept in that late. You would have thought I'd have felt better for it but it wasn't the case. I struggled through getting the two suites ready for the weekend guests but it was an effort. I thought about going down to the square for lunch but in the end just couldn't be bothered. I thought about going down to the square this evening for supper and to listen to the live music but again I just couldn't be bothered. There are plenty of people that I could contact for a bit of company but I haven't done so. My God, I'm dull. I'm boring myself.

Maybe it's the oppressive weather. The 'marin' wind is back - the one that drives people crazy - the hot wind from the sahara. It was gusting up to 70kph today which put paid to any cycling - far too dangerous and difficult.

So I'm going to go for an early bed again and I really really hope that I wake up in a different mood.

No comments: